Saturday, January 9, 2016

Ten Things

...that caught my eye across the web...

this online store. i want it all, especially those bandana bibs for Wes
a friend gave me a sample size of this facial treatment from kiehl's, and let's just say I'm a believer
a wonderful, whimsical home tour
a genius app to help manage your closet and improve your style
i'm in need of this wall decal for my master makeover
dockatot, i want a deluxe and a grand for both my boys
memory journals for your kids, a great idea and one i hope to realize this year
UO has some seriously stunning bedding, this one is on my wishlist
the ideal winter boot, cute and functional
another beauty product win

Winter is .. slow mornings, hot coffee, a good book, and fireside snuggles.
So looking forward to the first snowfall of the season with my crew.
Sledding, snowball fights, and building snowmen are a few of my favorite things.