Friday, September 11, 2015

5.

Today marks five years that I have been married to my amazing hunk of a husband. I seriously couldn't feel more lucky…lucky that he chose me all those many moons ago…like 'please pinch me now' lucky. He is the ying to my yang, and most days I truly don't know what I would do without him by my side. He is patient and endlessly supportive. He makes me feel beautiful and loved each and every day. He is seriously incredible with Alec. Watching the two of them together makes my heart swell and I cannot wait to see him with our new little one in November. I am seriously hella proud of my man and I couldn't feel more honored to have him by my side as we walk through this wild ride we call life.

I love you Kiel Drake. And a special thank you to Smyth dining hall for sparkin that flame over ten plus years ago.