Monday, December 8, 2014

Just a few thoughts...

Good morning beautiful and happy Monday! I hope your weekend was filled to the brim with fun. My post today is a collection of random thoughts/ideas that I've compiled over the last few days. Pardon me if I don't make much sense. I am just a tad sleep deprived from working nightshift this weekend...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I want to go on vacation. I've always really wanted to go to Big Sur, and I definitely wouldn't mind staying at the Treebones Resort. Amazing, right? I have just recently decided that I want to visit Seattle when the weather gets warm. I particularly want to stay at this Hotel, but to be completely honest, I really wouldn't mind staying at any one of their seven amazing locations.

Last year, I made a photo album on Shutterfly for both sets of grandparents for Christmas. This year I am leaning toward these custom photo wall calendars from pinhole press. Albums are totally great, but probably seldomly looked through. A wall calendar is a fun idea because you have a new photo on display each and every month.

I just recently discovered this adorable little Etsy Shop. I love this decorative pillow and this organic fitted crib sheet. I will definitely keep this shop in mind when we have baby numero dos.

I am hosting Christmas Eve this year and I have been on the search for some yummy holiday beverages. Our bar is stocked with an abundance of red wine so I am thinking about making a batch of mulled wine this holiday season to spice things up. I am also interested in this little cocktail for an after dinner treat… um yum.

And one more thing… I don't know about you, but I didn't realize that Williams-Sonoma shipped food products to your home. A co-worker brought in their Christmas Catalog this weekend and I just about died and went to heaven while I flipped on through. I am thinking about ordering some of these croissants to last us all winter season, and possibly a few peppermint cremes to gift this holiday season. Plus they are currently offering free shipping and 10% off your order over $49. Happy shopping!

That's all folks. I hope your week is ahead is both enjoyable and productive. We have our first official holiday party this week and I can't wait to get all jazzed up with my man for a fun night out.