1. A French Press. My man has become a serious coffee lover over the last few years, especially since having a little one. Sleep is minimal at times and a good cup of coffee can really make or break your day. A few gents I work with swear by the french press and after trying a cup, I am a believer.
2. Urban Outfitters Pic Pod Mount. "Panoramic pics are cool, but they're kinda hard to get right...until now! The Panoramic Pic Pod Mount works with your panorama-compatible smartphone to create the perfect panoramic image. Just attach to your phone, wind up the pod, put it on the included tripod (or on any flat surface) and let it do its thing. The result is a optimum-quality panoramic image." With the amazing picture quality of smart phones these days, this mount could really come in handy, especially for travel.
3. J.Crew Camp Socks. My husband is in love. He wears these bad boys all winter long. Great quality for a relatively good price, you can't beat it.
4. A Nixon Watch. My man always rocks a watch. He has a pretty serious collection that has accumulated over the years, a watch for every occasion. He has at least three Nixon watches, all of which he and I both love. So classic looking, and a great quality product.
5. A Good Read. Almost any man can appreciate a good by Stephen King and this one was on the best seller list in 2014.
6. Boots. Kiel and I don't have lots of extra money laying around for Christmas, but we each agreed that we were both in dire need of some boots this holiday season. I obviously picked out this pair, and he went with the pair linked above. Boots are such an everyday wardrobe staple.
7. Slippers. I got this pair for Kiel two years ago for Christmas and I don't think he's gone a single day without wearing them yet. He is obsessed. He even wears them in the summer months. It's insane.
8. The Cone. 'The cone is the first music player that thinks. It listens to your requests, picks up on your habits, and learns your tastes to create the perfect soundtrack for any mood or moment'. Who wouldn't love this for Christmas?