1.Jo Malone. Need I say more. The most amazing smelling perfumes/candles/body oil… you name it. You can't go wrong, and the travel perfumes are the perfect size to pop in your purse. I particularly love the 'Peony & Blush Suede" scent.
2. A Seasonal Candle. Mrs. Meyers makes some seriously great stuff for a seriously great price. I am also a huge lover of the 'basil' scented hand soap. Another great place to purchase seasonal candles is Anthropologie. I love the Good Nature Soy Holiday Candle in Balsam and Cedar.
3. Quality Hand Lotion. Every girl loves a good hand cream. Your hands take such a beating in the winter. The lotion above does wonders for my chapped knuckles. It's such a great winter staple.
4. A light-hearted read that will make her laugh all winter long. 'Yes Please' is currently on sale at target for 30% off, where I also picked up Orange Is the New Black on paperback. Target's book section is seriously on point.
5. Minnetonka Slippers to keep her toes cozy and warm. I have two pairs and they don't come off my feet from Fall to Spring.
6. A Plaid Scarf. They are all the rage this season and Mango has a great selection. I also saw a couple great ones at Target and Forever21 for a steal.
7. Sleepwear. I especially love all the sleepwear at GapBody. Plus they are always offering 30-40% off around the holidays to card holders. You can't beat their deals.