Friday, November 14, 2014

Ten Things

… that caught my eye across the web

  • 24 West Elm Hacks, if only I knew how to sew
  • The cutest stuffed animal ever, courtesy of Anthropologie
  • A super fun holiday ensemble, the only time of year that I might consider a little sparkle
  • The perfect little man haircut
  • This website is great, tons of quirky finds. I especially like this one
  • You can add this faux leather mini to my long christmas wishlist
  • 26 Free Printables to hang on your gallery wall
  • The perfect holiday candle for the winter season, I love balsam and cedar, but all four are great
  • My little guy earned the rights to rock this adorable tee
  • An awesome blog I follow about home design
Fall is holding on for dear life around here and it's beautiful. Enjoy the weekend!