Thursday, August 23, 2012

Birthday Wish List

My birthday is in September, which I love, because I am always so ready to add some new items to my Fall Wardrobe. Here are a few things on my birthday wish list. Hopefully, Kiel checks out this post!

1. Zara Boots
I have been rocking a pair of Banana Republic Brown Suede boots for almost 4 years now. They are my absolute go to, because they are perfect over skinnies or paired with a dress. I am in dire need of new pair and I am thinking this particular pair will do just fine as a replacement. 
2. J. Crew Pajama Set
Who doesn't love a cozy pair of jams to wear on those lazy winter mornings. I wouldn't even mind if they were monogrammed. ;)
I have been drooling over this watch for a while now.  I love my Silver Michael Kohrs watch that Kiel got me a few years ago for my birthday. I don't get too much wear out of it because I'm a gold jewelry kind of gal. This Nixon will be an everyday staple.
4. Hunter Rain Boots
Any color will do. For those rainy fall days/ snowy winter days...  I'd love to have a pair to wear in London.
I even have Kiel on board now with this one. Fingers crossed.