Monday, August 27, 2012

Fall = Pumpkin

I absolutely LOVE fall in Delaware. I love fall foliage, honey crisp apples, spiked apple cider, pumpkin ale.. the list goes on and on. Mostly, I really just love consuming anything pumpkin flavored. I've already picked up a couple cans of pumpkin puree because come October, the shelves are empty. I have found some interesting pumpkin recipes on pinterest that I am definitely going to give a try.

Only 4 ingredients!

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie 1/2 banana (peeled, frozen, diced) ~1/3 cup pumpkin puree (Libby’s) ~1/3 cup FF plain Greek yogurt ~3/4-1cup lt vanilla soy milk (or milk of choice) Few shakes of pumpkin spice (Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice) Few shakes of cinnamon (optional) Pinch of cloves 1tsp vanilla 4-5 ice cubes


This one is a must. I made this a couple times last fall, and it was a hit!