Sunday, March 4, 2012

There Aren't Enough Days in the Weekend...

Kiel and I went down to my parent's beach house this weekend. It was surprisingly pretty lively down there. We actually spent a lot of quality time with my parents, which was great. Kiel and I went into Rehoboth on Saturday night and kicked back a few at the Dogfish Head Brewpub. Then headed over to Conch Island, a Key West bar, to catch some live music. We had a great time!



The Dogfish Head $6.50 Sampler! 
Noble Rot was my favorite. The Tweason ale, gluten-free beer, was a close second.

  
Off-centered ale for off-centered people :)


Conch Island's Matt Avery Live

We headed home early on Sunday so that we could get our house straightened up for my nephew's 5th birthday bash. We had Anthony's coal-fired pizza for dinner and, of course, cake and ice cream. He loved all of his gifts and all the kids seemed to have a great time. My whole family is really looking forward to our Disney trip on Thursday. 



Love Aunt Laurie and Uncle Kiel
Clothes for Disney, Black Wayfarers (so he can look like Uncle Kiel), Cars 2 DVD, and Cars 2 Mack Truck Store and Go! He loved it all!


Sean and his Superhero Cake. It was pretty delish!


After everyone headed out, Kiel and I did some laundry and packed up for Disney. We both work the next few days so we figured we might as well get a jumpstart! I was able to fit all my things in my carry-on suitcase and Vera book bag. My packing skills have been on point lately!

Back to work tomorrow... there really aren't enough days in the weekend.