Friday, March 2, 2012

March Mix

I am well-known for my many mixed CD's. My husband thinks I'm crazy because I could just use my iPhone to make playlists... But my car doesn't have an auxiliary plug-in and I love to send them to all my long-distance pals! I mean who doesn't love a fresh blend of new music to cruise around to. My current March mix consists of:

1. Some nights - F.U.N.
2. Keep your head up - Ben Howard
3. Video Games - Lana Del Ray
4. This must be the place - Talking Heads
5. Wolf - First Aid Kit
6. Half Moon - Blind Pilot
7. Called out in the dark - Snow Patrol
8. The other side of mt. heart attack - Liars
9. A real hero - College
10. Fire - Ingrid Michaelson
11. Gonna get over you - Sara Bareilles
12. Laundry room - The Avett Bros.
14. Who knows, who cares - Local Natives
15. Fake Empire - The National