Friday, March 6, 2015

Ten Things...

…that caught my eye across the web…

Forty portraits in forty years, pretty amazing. 
ASOS makes me miss summer even more, this and this please.
One meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Annnd go.
I think I need to add these to my work attire. 
The prettiest little PJ set. 
An amazing before and after
A friend sent this to me and I literally laughed out loud.
Peanut butter and banana goodness.
A little Saint Patty's DIY, four-leaf clover garland.
The perfect hat for Spring and reasonably priced too!

We have a ton going on this weekend... a close friend is giving birth to her little girl. We get to celebrate the amazing engagement of two of our long-time pals. AND we have friends coming in from all over to party it up for Kiel's 30th birthday! Lots of pics to come. Have a spectacular weekend, I know I will!