Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Want List

I know, I know, it's only February…and the groundhog is calling for several more weeks of Winter weather, but truly and honestly, I don't care. Today, here in little ole Delaware, the sun is shining and we hit nearly 50 degrees. I realize that this jolt of semi-warmth will be short-lived, but I've decided to focus a bit on Spring anyway. I am getting so tired of chunky knit layers and I'm longing for the day that I can feel comfortable walking out the door in jeans and a tee. It's just so effortless. Bundling not only yourself, but your little babe too, can be more work than it's worth sometimes. So anyway, here are a few pieces that are on my Spring wardrobe want list.

1/ 2/ 34/ 5/ 6/ 7

And each piece is under $60. Boom.

Find more warm weather looks, here.