Friday, January 30, 2015

Ten Things

...that caught my eye across the web…

1. Baby Lit Board Books, a perfect way to share the classics with your little
2. The cutest 2015 pocket planner in all the land
3. I just purchased the most beautiful piece for our diy dining room plate wall (pics to come)
4. This IKEA side table makeover has been added to my honey-do list
5. This tee is just too much, I think Al needs it and just about everything else from Kid + Kind
6. 22 Hard to kill plants, a must-read for people with a poor green thumb like me 
7. Apartment Therapy home tours are the absolute best
8. Love this little blog, & isn't Eloise such a sweet little's girls name
9. I fell off the bandwagon, but I think it's time a gave this show another watch
10. A camp-themed kiddo birthday bash, how adorable

Have a great weekend everyone.