that caught my eye across the web…
1. A beautiful calendar to start the new year
2. A eucalyptus bundle to clear the mind and open the mucous membranes
3. A book for everything life throws your way
4. Your ultimate guide for what to buy every month of the year
5. This amazing yoga tote courtesy of Free People
6. This Beatles mug set from Urban Outfitters
7. This heavenly perfume that my MIL got me for Christmas
8. A cleaning calendar to help you start the new year off right
9. An easy One Pot Pasta from damn delicious
10. A DIY for under $10, an arrow jewelry holder
Numero dos goes out to everyone who feels under the weather these days. This winter season has been full of bugs and none of us can seem to shake the cold we've had for weeks. Here's hoping there's some truth to this.
Happy Friday ya'll.