Wednesday, November 26, 2014


I know, I know. It's a little early to start thinking about holiday party attire… but is it? I feel like the holidays are so insane and who wants to scour the busy mall for an outfit, last minute, when they could easily get a sweet deal online, way ahead of time. Either way, one of my favorite online shops is having a party promotion and all holiday party attire is 25% off. 

Since becoming a mama and cutting back my hours at work, I always feel pretty guilty spending money on myself. However, I think I can splurge on one fun party dress this season, especially for under $100. ASOS has some really affordable finds and because they aren't your standard store at your local mall, you know your dress won't be the same as someone else's at your next Christmas party. Above were a few of my favorites, but there are many more fun, affordable options on their website. Happy Shopping! and Happy Thanksgiving Eve! Be safe!