Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Snapshots

I have recently taken a little unplanned hiatus from this here blog. Time has been flying by and its feels as though there are just never enough hours in the day. Autumn is just around the bend, and although I am more than ready for mums, honeycrisp apples, and pumpkin beer, I am sad to see this Summer go. My little boy has grown so much over these last few months and we shared so many beautiful moments together over this past Summer. Here are just a few recent snapshots that sum up our life as of late.
Bath time has become part of our daily evening routine. My little man LOVES the water and could sit in this here tub until his little fingers and toes are wrinkled to bits.
We spent this past weekend at the beach with family. It was super fun to close out the Summer with one last beach trip. We hit the boardwalk, road the carousel, and plopped our booties right in the sand. 

We got some professional family photos taken last week and I am so excited to see how they turned out. Also, we are celebrating Alec's First Birthday this weekend. Lots to come on the blog this September so be sure to check us out!