Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Three

Today, is Kiel and I's three year wedding anniversary. It's so hard to believe that it has been that long since our beautiful wedding day. It's even harder to believe that three years later, we have a newborn! 
I couldn't be more grateful to be married to such an incredible man. He truly is the ying to my yang. He is the calm to my chaos. He helps me to sit and relax, when I start stirring like crazy. To be honest, just his presence, brings me balance. I could never imagine a day without him.
I never thought I could love this man more, until I saw him hold our son. The love I have for these two boys is overwhelming. Watching him soothe our little boy, brings tears to my eyes. I am so proud of the man Kiel has grown to be since I met him over nine years ago. I only hope that my little boy grows up to be as amazing as his father.