Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bits of our weekend



Kiel and I spent the weekend at the beach with family. It was so nice to relax and enjoy some downtime after the crazy work week we both had. Kiel and I raced down to the beach on Friday morning and spent the afternoon with his family in Fenwick Island. It was so nice to catch up with everyone on his side of the fam. Saturday we woke up slow... sipping coffee (only 1 cup for me!) and then took pup on a nice long walk along the bay. We spent the entire afternoon on the beach with my family. Kiel really took advantage of the opportunity to play some beach games with our nieces and nephews. Sunday was beyond refreshing. Just the two of us headed to the drive-on beach. It's a whole different dynamic when it's just us... lots of reading under the umbrella and discussions about our little one on the way. Overall, the weekend was as absolute success. I hope yours was as well!