Tuesday, July 9, 2013

32 Weeks


Our little guy is officially thirty two weeks today. He is most likely measuring over four pounds and is approximately seventeen inches in length. He is moving all around in there... making his presence known constantly. It's really hard to believe that we only have eight weeks left to prepare for our little man's arrival. I am starting to get super anxious for my shower... because if you know me at all you'd know that I can't wait to get everything perfectly organized. We registered at Buy Buy Baby and Pottery Barn Kids... and boy was that an overwhelming experience. Thank God I brought my mommy mentor, Jen, along for the ride or I would have never made it out of there. 

Most of my downtime these days has been dedicated to our boy.. lots of doctor appointments and endless phone calls to our insurance company. I just ordered a bunch of prints from society6.com to hang in the nursery. Things are really starting to come together. We've selected a pediatrician and scheduled ourselves for infant CPR and a car seat safety check. Overall, I am feeling as prepared as I can at this point in time, but I will admit that reality is starting to set in... these are our last few moments as just man, woman, and pup. Our family dynamic is going to very different here soon. As much as that panics me, it more excites me. I have wanted to be a mom for as long as I can remember and I absolutely cannot wait to meet our special little boy.

xoxo -L