Thursday, November 22, 2012

Be Thankful.

This Thanksgiving I am overwhelmingly thankful for so many things in my life. 

I am thankful for my family. My incredible parents, who sacrificed so much to give us kids everything we ever needed and more. My three siblings, who despite all our differences, are my very favorite three people in the entire world. My grandfathers, who both have supported me through everything in my life. My grandmother, my hero, who showed me how to love all and to treat others the way you would like to be treated. I am thankful for my extended family... my amazing aunts and uncles, my thirty plus cousins, who I have shared so many ridiculous memories with as a child. I am thankful for my friends, near and far. I am thankful for my job, because it has shown me how to be compassionate for others, and how to see things from a new perspective.

I am thankful for my husband, my rock. The man who encourages me day in and day out to be the person I want to be. I am thankful for the many adventures we have gone on. I am thankful for the happy home we have built together. I am thankful for our amazing little pup, who greets me every time I walk through the door with a loving smile and a wagging tail. I am thankful for our future together, and I am hopeful that our family will grow and that I will one day be able to do for some little person, what my parents have done for me.

I am thankful.