Thursday, September 13, 2012

Two Years

Kiel and I just celebrated our two year anniversary this week. It's so hard to believe that our wonderful wedding day was that long ago. I remember always hearing that the older you get, the faster time flies. What a true statement. It feels like just yesterday that I walked down that aisle. 

We went to France of our honeymoon, and stayed just outside of Nice on the Mediterranean. It was everything I am imagined a honeymoon to be. Romantic views, fine wine, cool nights, and of course some much needed downtime. I am so excited to be heading back to France for our two year anniversary. Paris has so much to offer and I can't wait to see all the sights with my favorite person in the world. 
 

Kiel is a wonderful and thoughtful gift giver. He always sticks with the appropriate-themed gift for each anniversary. In celebration of two years of marriage, the recommended traditional gift is cotton, and the modern gift is china. He decided to do both, and  he bought me two amazing items from Anthropologie. 

What can I say, the man knows me well.  I, on the other hand, am not quite as good at this whole gift giving thing. I ended up going with a Nixon watch that Kiel has had his eye on for some while. Anyway, I think he was happy with it!