Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring Is In The Air!

The weather is beautiful today and it has me in a spring wardrobe frenzy. I can't wait to get out of all my chunky knits and boots.



I'm seriously obsessed with this swimsuit The cut and print are fantastic.
I've had my eye on these shades for sometime now.



 Essie's Spring Line. Especially loving ole caliente and navigate her.

 Spearmint. I'm all about it these days. I found a similar sweater at forever 21 for a great price!


I'm super into J.Crew's chambray shirt and chinos. These shorts come in so many incredible colors! I already own coral, lilac, and cobalt from a couple seasons ago... and I'm thinking about adding lemon zest to the collection soon.



Colored denim by Madewell


Maxi skirt. Love her look from her hair to her toes. So whimsical.



Lace TOMS. A must.