Thursday, March 1, 2012

Anthropologie House and Home Faves

Kiel and I re-painted our kitchen last fall. We have slowly but surely made some great progress and I can safely say that we are almost finished. I was recently browsing at the Christiana Mall and I came across some items at Anthropologie that I thought would work well in this room. I absolutely LOVE this store, but it can be a bit pricey at times. Every now and again, I can find a couple things that fit my price range.


I absolutely swear by these candles. The two above are amongst my absolute favorites. Capri blue volcano ($28) and Coconut Milk Mango ($16) are both incredible scents that are perfect for spring. These candles are my go-to gift for anyone. I've never met anyone that wasn't blown away by how amazing they smell.


 I recently bought these two glass for $8 and $6. The detail is so intricate and the colors work perfectly with the rest of my kitchen decor. They are on display on one of our shelving units.


All these plates are gorge. They are priced at $12 and I have the one on the top right displayed in my kitchen. It quotes: "As an aside, I think any cake is made much more delicious when thickly sliced and shared with friends."

A few photos of my kitchen below: