Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

For me, this year, Mother's Day has a whole new meaning. I have found myself to be extremely emotional today. I am overwhelmed by the love I have for my Mom. She has given me unconditional support throughout my entire life. Lately, things have been especially crazy for me and she has been my rock. I am so very grateful to have her in my life. I couldn't imagine going through any of this without her. 

I am somehow even more overwhelmed by the love I have for my son. Our little man hasn't even entered the world, and he has somehow managed to make me a better person. He has helped me to always look for the positive in life... to focus on what's really important and to soak up each and every moment. I thank God each day for giving Kiel and I this amazing blessing. We are truly so incredibly lucky. I just cannot wait to kiss his little face!

With all that being said, Happy Mother's Day to all you out there! Enjoy your special day, kick up your feet and relax! xoxo