Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Maternity Shopping 101

   Shopping for maternity clothes can be a real drag. Just because I am going to be a mom, doesn't mean I want to wear matronly clothing. Therefore, I know that I will try and squeeze my growing body into my regular clothes for as long as possible. I'm not a huge fan of Motherhood Maternity or even Pea in a Pod for that matter. Two of my favorite maternity stores are Topshop and Asos. Lots of cute clothes, that are on trend, for a reasonable price.  

I've also recently come across some great deals at Gap (and even Old Navy). Both stores have some staple maternity pieces for spring and summer. If you're a fan, I would definitely recommend ordering online. The in-store selection is often super limited. You're much more likely to find what you're looking for, in your size, on the website. Below are some Gap Maternity Fashions that I've been crushing on.


 And if you hold out.. they often have awesome sales online. I'm holding out hard for that grey maxi.