Friday, February 15, 2013

Inspiring Spaces

A mint backsplash and open shelving. I'm in love.
Beautiful, yet functional mudroom.
The coziest deck space ever. 

It's time to do some serious updating around here. We are putting in new carpet, all throughout the second and third floor of our home. I am thinking of re-doing our front foyer, in hopes of making it more of a mudroom. I'd love for it to end up looking like the picture shown above, but I am doing my best to use some items we already have to vamp up the space.. so we'll see how it turns out.

We also recently invested in a king SleepNumber bed. I cannot wait for it's arrival on the 23rd. In the meantime, I am on a search for an affordable, upholstered headboard. West Elm and Pottery Barn obviously have some incredible options, but we've already spent so much money on the mattress that I feel guilty spending another thousand bucks on a silly headboard. I came across a website called, Wayfair.com. It has a ton of cheap, cute finds for the home. I am contemplating this option...
For only $315 and with 22 fantastic reviews.. It seems like the perfect match.