Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Holidays


Christmas is almost here and I am overjoyed. Unfortunately, I have to work again this Christmas. Not the worst thing in the world, but overall, a bit of a bummer. On the up side, I am off these next few days. I can't wait to party it up this weekend with friends and family. There is nothing better than the look on all my nieces and nephews faces when they open all the gifts we got them. :)

Tonight, Kiel and I will be celebrating our own little Christmas. We are going out for a nice dinner,  then heading home to light a fire and exchange gifts over a glass of red. Followed by a cozy night on the couch with the pup and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I honestly cannot wait. Amidst all the chaos of the holiday season, it's moments like this that make it all worthwhile. 

Also, I can't to see what Kiel got me for Christmas this year. Eek... so excited.