Thursday, June 28, 2012

RUN


I've been on a run kick lately... I am even considering signing up for a half marathon in September. It's been on my to-do list for years and it's about time I actually crossed something off. Kiel and I have been running together each weekend and it's actually been great. I never thought we'd be one of those couples that works out together but hey, why not! 

Running is such a fabulous stress reliever. For all the days that work is just too much(yesterday) or the days when absolutely nothing goes your way... For me, running is my way to relieve those daily tensions and boost my mood. 

Also, I've recently downloaded the Nike + app on my iPhone. Life-changing. I'm not very good at pacing myself, but this app allows me to literally pace myself with every step so I don't burn out on mile two.