Tuesday, April 24, 2012

DIY Wallpaper Fun

Wallpaper has made a serious comeback and I couldn't be happier about it. Although a little bit of paint can go a long way, wallpaper adds so much pizazz to a room. Kiel and I are hoping to have kids pretty soon and I am really looking forward to a nursery project involving wallpaper. There are so many fun things you can do with it. Here are some uses of wallpaper I found via Pinterest that I love!

I love the idea of putting wallpaper on the back of a bookshelf to add some subtle texture and color to a room.
The wallpaper below adds so much to the room without being over the top. I also love the wood headboard.
 I love this neon door. I wish I could do something like this in my home, but it's too modern when compared to the style of our current house.. maybe next time! I love the black and white wallpaper used here. It's great how the mute tones really make the door pop!
 This all-over wallpaper is over the top and I love it. I love the floral design and the contrast of the blue and red.
Some beautiful wallpaper that I came across recently...

Both courtesy of Urban Outfitters
 Both courtesy of Anthropologie

xoxo - L