Monday, March 26, 2012

LYLAS

I recently went to Los Angeles with a few of my gal pals to visit my long-distance love, Christie Sophia. She moved out West in August 2011. After six long months of missing my bestie, I decided it was officially time to round up the troops and pay her a well-needed visit. 

We boozed on rooftops, visited Jimmy Kimmel Live, hiked to the Hollywood sign, chilled in Venice Beach, and spent an afternoon limo cruising and lounging at the Malibu Winery. Our long weekend was perfection and our hostess showed us an incredible time.

 From Left: Danielle, Christie, Me, and Chelsea


Early Morning Hike


Drinks with Friends

 Strolling through Venice Beach
Malibu Winery


I miss all my gal pals like crazy when we aren't together, but I look forward to our next reunion. Danielle is getting married in September, so we have lots to do before then... bachelorette party,  bridal shower.. etc. All great excuses to get all of us together again in one place.